Monday, January 10, 2011

The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer



If you're planning a wedding, go buy this. Seriously. My godmother gave mine to me months ago, and it was so big (and pink) I didn't even open it until recently. Now that I'm actually planning a wedding (instead of just dreaming about one), this book has become invaluable. To be fair, I'm considering taking out the planning pages and putting it in a less...pink....binder, but still. There are sections for everything, with great information and charts for comparing vendors. There are slots for business cards and a pouch to collect "stuff", plus tabbed folders in the back to organize information and inspiration for everything from cakes to transportation. Sure, you could organize this all your self, but for $20, this binder sure makes the process a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment